St. Stephen's Walbrook

Hand-colored etching and aquatint | 25.2 x 29cm | November 1, 1809

Designed and etched by Thomas Rowlandson

St. Stephen's Walbrook stands near Mansion House in the City of London, was designed by Sir Christopher Wren and opened in 1679, after the 15th century church on the site was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. Within a rectangular plan, twelve cori...
read more