The Convent and Part of the Town of Candelaria, on the south side of Tenerife

Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper | 12.1 x 20cm | 1820

Alfred Diston

Object: B1975.4.299
Credit Line: Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection

Digital image courtesy Yale Center for British Art; free to use under the Center's Image Terms of Use
read more